Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner BookSpring requires that your school/organization enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by BookSpring Readathon and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my school/organization serves or has headquarters in the Central Texas area.
- I understand that my school/organization is encouraged to focus marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to BookSpring Readathon to create a sense of excitement among students and families, donors, volunteers, and supporters.
- I confirm that my school/organization has a website or Facebook page and that I will add the BookSpring Readathon link to one or both.
- I understand that my school should promote BookSpring Readathon over the course of the 2-week period throughout the school and in social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio, I speak on behalf of my school/organization and will contact BookSpring.
- I understand that BookSpring Readathon monies, go directly to BookSpring in support of its early childhood literacy programs serving Central Texas.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.